Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 26, 2010

water

heyy! <3

Yeah, I'm doing swimming. I don't mind swimming itself so much, but I hate the whole ORDEAL of it. I mean, to run, you just...run. For swim, you have to have the cap and goggles and UGLY one piece bathing suit and you're being immersed in chlorine which, (if you are blonde like me) can turn your hair GREEN and you get out and you are soaking wet. Other than that, it's really nice. :) It is definitly a good sport when it is hot. And I like the Coto Summer team because I like most of the people in my lane :) There are four other SM sophmores woo hoo! :)

I'm glad that you can run!! :) I know you like that. Hope your run went well! That was fun last year :)

Well, I guess that is good that you are over Sean...almost everyone has a crush on him at some point or another, idk why haha (I don't think I ever did for some reason. Maybe cuz I liked his friend hahahahaha). And the worst thing is he totallllllly knows it. Not that he's not nice. But still. :)

The new blog wallpaper is so cool! I went on the blog and I'm like woah! cuz it looks so different! It's so cute :) I like how everything, (like the font and placement of things) is totally different!

Does Gianna do the summer xc thing? She must be pretty good if she made the team this year with the tryout and without doing the summer camp. Do you like her better now? I hope she has been nicer to you lately...woah I don't know how I just thought of Gianna hahahahaha. I think cuz of the whole xc thing...oh well. haha randoooooooooom.

You know what Brunette I think we are becoming more normal people because we haven't posted anything embarassing or weird for the last couple of posts! Woo hoo look at how mature we are! hahahahaha. :) yeah right.

Okay, well I can't think of anything from your post that I did not answer and I am off to go shopping with Lindsay and Christine. So post soon!!!!!!!!!!! :))))


Love, Blonde


No comments: