Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 23, 2010

unwell

Hey Blonde:)

For some reason I thought I posted back to your last one...but I guess I only wrote it mentally? Hahaha typical me, sorry:) Okay so here goes:

So about the "bubble" thing...haha yeah I just randomly remembered how we talked about it a long time ago. So I'm glad that you seemed to have sorted things out...at least I would assume so, considering you can't even remember who it was that you liked? ...Which must mean that there is a new non-bubble person taking the place of the other three? Hmmm? Do tell! Hahaha:)

Sean:) No...that kid and I are just friends for now. I actually have barely seen him this summer, which is weird. I miss him. Oh well, I'm sure I'll see him soon. But no, I don't like him the same way anymore:) Good thing we never actually named him...that would make things a little awkward now hahahahaha...

You're doing swim? I thought you hated swimming? Or maybe you USED to hahaha. I know that you don't like soccer...hahaha I feel the same way as far as that goes. And I'm really bad at swimming...I'm not much of a water person. So I stick with running. Yeah, I still have some shin problems - as a matter of fact, I just iced - but overall I'm surviving. Camp this year has been really good. Sooooo much less awkward now that we're sophomores and not freshman!:)

Hmmm what else? Ohh. I have to wake up before 6 tomorrow (SATURDAY) cuz I'm running in the Sarah DeMille 5k for the second year. Blehhh. The whole xc team is supposed to go. But it's okay cuz by now we're used to the lovely sights of each other in the morning, considering we've had morning practice all this week. At least it's better than running in 102 degree weather with no shade whatsoever...hahaha the second week of camp wasn't too comfortable. Summer is nice when you're in the pool, or if you actually tan. It's not so nice when you're running 6 miles in the middle of the day. I guess all xc runners really ARE insane...it's probably due to the huge amounts of protein and gatorade we consume all the time. AWESOME!

I feel like I should write some more, but I can't think of anything right now. Gotta go and get hydrated for tomorrow. Post back soon!:)

Love and rockets,

Brunette

No comments: