Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 29, 2010

happy :)

DISCLAIMER: AFTER READING THIS POST, I REALIZED THAT THIS IS ANOTHER MATURE SOPHMORE POST. YIKES!

Hola!

Yes, running is simple...:) And swim is HUGE, which I don't like. But oh well! I am having fun on the swim team that I'm on right now, anyways. :)

Oh, well that's good that you are friends with Gianna now, I think I thought of that because you said that some people hate you and you always used to say Gianna didn't like you. Anyways, that is good. Amd what do you mean that it is awkward cuz of what happened with you and Johnny? What happened? Haha you forget that you and I haven't talked since like Decemember! It's kind of ironic that you said that about Johnny cuz I just saw him with his football friends (or baseball idk!) yesterday haha random moment. He is always so personable and says hi even though we don't really know each other very well at all.

The swim team I'm doing right now is nice cuz it is little. There are seven people in my lane cuz there are only seven highschooolers. And five of us are SM sophmores: me, Ashley, Nicole, Julian, and Erin. There is a guy that is gonna be a freshman and doesn't know where he is going for sure yet and a guy named Troy that I know pretty well cuz we are family friends and he goes to Mission Viejo highschool. It is a fun group!

I am having a fun summer and I hope you are too! Post back soon!

Love, Blonde

(PS yeahh coryyy that's embarassing hahahaha there we go at least my "ps" isn't mature hahahaha)

No comments: