Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

ultraviolet

Hi there:)

Okay so now I get what you're saying about swimming...like I think running might be the simplest sport there is. You can do it anywhere - you don't need a pool or a field or a court - and all you really need is yourself. So yeah. Probably why I like running...as you know, I'm not exactly THE most coordinated person out there:) But I'm happy to hear that swim is going well! The SM swim team is sooo big. Like it seems like half the people at our school are on it. Cross country on the other hand is, well, the lowest of the totem pole as far as sports go. But it don't matter none:) (<---- English Honors student right there....oh Bluebarry, you taught me well.)

Hahahahahahahahaha Sean........I liked that little comment you slipped in there about liking his friend. Uhh...Cory? Yeah. Hahahahaha that made me laugh...good times, good times.

Hmmm it's interesting that you thought of Gianna, cuz I've been seeing her pretty much every day this summer - including today! - cuz of xc camp. And to be perfectly honest, she's really not that good. Just mediocre I guess as far as the running goes. But she does her best haha:) But to answer your question...she and I are friends now. We have been for pretty much the whole year. Maybe not the beginning so much, but idk. Things were pretty awkward with her for a while - still kinda are - because of what happened with me and Johnny. Ehh. Yeah...but I don't know. The problem is that they both talk to me about each other, and I can't really choose "sides". I mean, if I was going to choose a side, I know who it would be with. But I can't do that...I just have to deal with both of them at the same time.

What else? You're right...we really haven't been posting all our embarrassing stuff lately! Now that we are sophomores, we are soooo much more mature about these things. HAHA no...that's a joke;)

Post back soooon dude! We're on a roll here!

Love and rockets,
Brunette

No comments: